27 August 2009

Drowning in a sea of stress and bliss

Well unfortunately I haven't had time to finish my bachelor party post. This wedding thing takes up so much more time than I expected. I mean, I expected a lot of responsibilities but I didn't expect every waking moment to be clogged with finalizing tiny seemingly insignificant details. I just want to be married already! Honestly I love the anticipation. Sometimes the period of time before a big event is more exciting than the actual event itself. That happens to me a lot, actually. I know for a fact that won't be the case with my wedding. Rain or shine this wedding is going to be freakin awesome.

We're having it at Cloisters Castle and catered by manor tavern. Our DJ is Dan Hawkins from Music Masters. We have a harpist playing the ceremony music and her name is Anna Pike. I would link all of these things for you but I don't have the time, I need to leave for work. Tonight is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at the Stil on York Rd. Stop by and buy us a drink if you're in the area! I'll be staying with my dad in Rumsey Island tonight and then tomorrow all hell breaks loose. We leave for the Caribbean on Sunday morning. I'll try to write a quick blurb when we come home Saturday but I can't promise anything. It's going to be a wild ride from here on out. Wish me luck!

Other Similar Ramblings



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment