08 September 2009

I'm back and I come bearing gifts

But sorry, it's not rum cake. I ate them all. Anyway, yes I have returned from my honeymoon a married man. It's been pretty hard getting readjusted. My now mother-in-law took us to dinner after picking us up at the airport to P.F. Chang's and it was pretty bad. People who's opinion I respect raved about it too. Disappointing. And sorry no pictures, it was a spur of the moment thing.

Anyway the real reason I am posting is because my brother finally completed the internet friendly version of my bachelor party video so without further ado I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I did living it. This is typical behavior for our little group of friends. Enjoy!

Other Similar Ramblings



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment